|Within the current environment, Paris La Défense Arena is introducing enhanced measures including new sanitary rules to ensure the safe reception of its visitors, both inside and outside the stadium. To ensure that everyone feels safe and respects the other visitors, please find below the main sanitary rules to follow during your visit.|
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT PARIS LA DÉFENSE ARENA
- PREPARE YOUR ARRIVAL. Please make sure not to arrive at the entrance of the venue at short notice to ensure enhanced controls and to avoid crowding, which could increase the virus circulation.
- WEARING A MASK IS REQUIRED outside and inside the Paris La Défense Arena.
- GO TO THE ENTRANCE that corresponds to the colour on your ticket: yellow, red or purple. A snaking queue has been set up to ensure the social distancing. The flow regulators will remind you of the instructions to follow and show you the way to your entrance.
- Please RESPECT THE 1M DISTANCE between each person in the queuing area.
- If the Health Pass is required for your event, please provide one of the following 3 documents:
- A proof that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 72hrs;(maximum number of hours between sampling and entering the stadium)
- Or proof that you are fully vaccinated (number of doses & time required for antibody development, between 14 and 30 days depending on the vaccine)
- Or proof that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old, or proof of an older infection.
- SCAN YOUR E-TICKET at the entrance control, then CLEAN YOUR HANDS using the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance of the venue. You will find gel dispensers in several locations throughout the stadium.
INSIDE PARIS LA DÉFENSE ARENA
- PLEASE FOLLOW THE FLOW DIRECTION inside the venue. Floor marking has been provided in the stairways, in front of the entrance to the different areas, near the shops, in the catering areas and in the stadium stands, to ensure the social distancing of the visitors.
- GET ORGANIZED to minimise your movements once you are seated. Take precautions and make sure you visit the catering areas, shops and restrooms before the match.
- The cleaning staff will be equipped with gloves, masks and hand sanitizers. There will also be a special team in charge of regular disinfection of different contact points.
- Please LIMIT YOUR MOVEMENTS once you are seated. It’s mandatory to KEEP YOUR MASK ON and to RESPECT THE BARRIER GESTURES during the whole event. The « barrier gestures » and the instructions to be followed will be regularly displayed on the screens in the venue.
- Paris La Défense Arena GUARANTEES YOU A HEALTHY SPACE during the whole event. The venue was specially conceived to manage the air treatment while guaranteeing optimum sanitary, safety and comfort conditions for its visitors.
WHEN LEAVING THE PARIS LA DÉFENSE ARENA
- When leaving the venue, PLEASE EXIT QUIETLY, following the given instructions and the flow direction. This will enable a gradual arrival towards the car parks and public transport.
- We advise you to respect social distancing and the barrier gestures and to wear a mask when you go out.
- Wearing a mask is required on the forecourt of the Paris La Défense Arena.